Knowing our biodiversity beyond borders
November 06 to 09
November 06 to 09
1. If my abstract of presentation and / or poster is not approved by the evaluation committee, will they refund my money?
No, the money will not be refunded, but the person will pass as an assistant and will be able to enjoy all the benefits that the congress has.
2. If I am Colombian, but I did my research work outside of Colombia, can I present it at the congress?
The Colombian Congress of Ecology 2018 is aimed at work carried out in the following countries: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay , Peru, Dominican Republic, Uruguay and Venezuela.
3. I am a foreigner, can I attend the congress as an assistant?
Yes, the Colombian Congress of Ecology 2018 is aimed at anyone of any nationality who is interested in issues related to ecology. Likewise, if you wish to present an investigation, you can do so as long as the work is carried out in the following countries: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Dominican Republic, Uruguay and Venezuela.
4. I am doing my studies at a university outside of Colombia. Is this card used to access the student category price?
Yes, there is no problem as long as the card is valid at the time of payment.
5. I am interested in registering for the congress, but I have two different papers that I wish to present. Do I have to fill out two different forms for each abstract?
Yes, because they are two works on different topics, two separate forms must be filled out. It is important to clarify that with the payment of the congress registration, the two abstracts can be presented.
6. I would like to know if when I register as a speaker I have any economic discount?
No, you are a speaker or an assistant, there are no discounts, for what does not apply in the price table.
7. Does the student discount only apply to undergraduate students?
No, it also applies to current college, specialization or master's students.
8. If I am a graduate of the Ecology career, do I have a discount?
Only in the case of having a valid professional card and being a member of the National College of Ecologists - COLNADE do you have the discount. As a graduate without a professional card there is no discount.