1. If my abstract of presentation and / or poster is not approved by the evaluation committee, will they refund my money?
No, the money will not be refunded, but the person will automatically become an assistant and will be able to enjoy all the benefits that Congress has.
2. If I am Colombian, but I did my research work outside of Colombia, can I present it in Congress?
No, the 2016 Colombian Ecology Congress is directed only to work carried out within the national territory.
3. I am a foreigner, can I go to Congress as an assistant?
Yes, the 2016 Colombian Ecology Congress is aimed at anyone, regardless of nationality, who is interested in issues related to ecology. Likewise, if you wish to present an investigation, you can do so as long as the work is done in Colombia.
4. I am doing my studies at a university outside of Colombia. Is this card used to access the student category price?
Yes, there is no problem as long as the card is valid at the time of payment.
5. I am interested in registering for the Congress, but I have two different papers that I wish to present. Do I have to fill out two different forms for each abstract?
Yes, because they are two works on different topics, two separate forms must be filled out. It is important to clarify that with the payment of the congress registration, the two abstracts can be presented.
6. I would like to know if I have any discount when registering as a speaker?
No, whether you are a speaker or assistant, there is no differential rate.
7. Does the student discount only apply to undergraduate students?
No, it also applies to current master's and doctoral students.
8. If I am a graduate of the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, do I have a discount?
If you have a degree in Ecology from the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, you have a discount, but for graduates of other careers there are no discounts.